Teach Online with Cliftons Virtual Classrooms
Take Education Online with Cliftons Virtual Classrooms
Is your educational institution finding the transition to remote teaching challenging? For many organisations, the abrupt move to distance education is proving to be an (understandably) bumpy road, with differences in the technology pupils can access.
But this doesn’t mean your institution’s learning programs and examinations need to cease. With Cliftons virtual Classrooms, you can keep your students on track to success. Discover our seamless solutions for presenter-led online learning.
Why switch to virtual classrooms?
Virtual Rooms involve cameras positioned in a classroom so that your instructor can present to remotely located students. Your virtual students simply require a laptop or tablet and a reliable internet connection to join the lecture or training session.
Why you’ll love it
- Connect your presenter with up to 25 remote sites per session (if you need more, ask about our webinars for up to 1,000 attendees)
- Virtual attendees can see the instructor and whiteboard via video linked screens
- Host sessions from our venue or your own premises (we recommend basing your instructor at Cliftons for the best experience)
- Choose from a classroom or seminar room layout
- Participants need just a device and reliable internet connection to join remotely (a headset and monitor is beneficial but not essential).
- Option to book your instructor for test run session to ensure they feel confident and comfortable on the day
- Recordable for later use (simply request when booking)
Learn more with a tech tour or discovery call
Book an IT discovery call or tech tour today to find out how we can take your events online, seamlessly!