What We Do
Formed in 1997, Cliftons is Asia-Pacific’s leading provider of premium conference, event and training venues primarily for business, government and corporate purposes across all industry sectors.
Cliftons offers flexible event space for computer training, meetings, seminars, conferences, exams, exhibitions, video conferences and functions in 10 CBD locations including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Auckland, Wellington, Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as over 7,400 venues in more than 3,000 locations around the world through our network of global partners.
Employing a dedicated team of over 150 staff, we pride ourselves on delivering world leading services and venues which exceed our clients’ expectations and separate us from others in the industry.
Information technology is our area of expertise and Cliftons excels in this space, providing the fastest internet speed available backed up by redundant internet links, dedicated technical support teams, up-to-date software and hardware and state-of-the-art video conferencing facilities.
Since 2011 Cliftons has invested over US$12million in its venue infrastructure and continues to ensure first-class environments for training and meetings for 2 to 300 attendees through our on-going commitment to research development and investment.
Providing more than ‘just room hire’, Cliftons helps event planners, project managers and industry professionals bring all the necessary elements together including event registration, catering, internet upgrades, specific room set up, document management and even gathering post-event feedback.
Cliftons premium venues and world-class service ensures our clients’ vision is met with a successful and seamlessly delivered event every time.
What Makes Cliftons Stand Out From the Rest?
- Unrivalled customer service and support teams with one key point of contact for your events
- Premium, purpose built venues with industry leading infrastructure designed to deliver the best possible learning and event environments
- World class technical services, data security and the latest in hardware and software solutions
- Ergonomically designed furniture and workspaces for higher productivity levels
- Natural light-filled rooms and climate control to keep your audience alert and engaged
- 24/7 administrative and technical support to keep your project on track and running smoothly
- Spacious breakout spaces for networking, meeting or relaxing during breaks with all-day refreshments and complimentary Wi-Fi access
- One-stop-shop for all training and meeting needs – including planning and operational support, document management, online registration, local on-site and global roll-out course management, flexible catering and more