Why work for Cliftons?
Cliftons prides itself on being a place where people enjoy working – so much so that those who do leave often return months or years later. With offices and venues around the globe, Cliftons boasts stunning locations in which to work, set in colourful and lively offices in convenient CBD locations. Working at Cliftons means being in a friendly, flexible and fun environment with access to all the opportunities that a growing, international organisation can offer.
Ask any Cliftons employee why they enjoy working at Cliftons and you'll get the same answer... the people! It's the people here that make it worthwhile and the "one team" philosophy that keeps us coming back each day.
Cliftons believes in helping our people achieve their professional goals offering:
- Regular staff events to promote a fun, friendly working environment
- Induction programs and ongoing support for new staff
- Career growth from internal career progression, secondments and job-swaps to national collaboration and overseas transfers
- All Cliftons employees are rewarded with competitive salary structures, the Employee Incentive Scheme and other internal staff competitions and incentives
Like to join the Cliftons team?
If you like a challenge, want to develop new skills and work with a young and vibrant team, Cliftons is a great place to build your career!
- Casual Floor Coordinator – Perth
- Event / Reservations Coordinator – Sydney
- Venue Manager – Auckland
- Human Resources Manager – Sydney
- New Business Development Executive – Melbourne
- General Manager – Canberra
Visit the About Cliftons page for more company information.