New System Implementations
Since 1997, Cliftons has been helping companies implement new systems and rollout company wide software updates.
We understand it is critical to have your teams trained and ready to go on your new system, the minute you switch across.
Cliftons purpose built venues offer the ideal environment to support your new system implementation from planning stages to go live and beyond.
How can Cliftons support your system upgrade or rollout?
- Flexible venue space for tender evaluation and solution presentations
- Project planning and meeting rooms
- State-of-the-art computer training rooms with on-site technical team to support you every step of the way
- Flexible innovative venues for train-the-trainer, super-user and team training
- Online examination and accreditation services
- Online registration and attendee management
- High speed, secure connections to link your training room back to your company server, our servers or a cloud based solution
- Bring your remote parties together for training or meetings with video conferencing
- Multiple high-speed internet links prevent downtime and provide the fastest most reliable internet connectivity available
- Guaranteed security with physically secure rooms, swipe card access, video surveillance and network security
- Industry leading infrastructure with state-of-the-art hardware, software and network solutions including servers, routers, monitors, smart boards and projectors
- Dedicated on-site service teams to coordinate and support your training and events locally and wherever you need to be
- Support material printing and distribution solutions
- Spacious break out lounges with complimentary wireless internet access and refreshments
- Delicious event catering with a variety of enticing menu choices