Government and Councils
Cliftons has been proudly supporting regional Governments and Public Service providers since 1997, providing state-of-the-art computer training, meeting and event venues coupled with industry leading infrastructure and services.
We offer the ideal venues and services to support your continuing professional development programs , staff training, new computer system introductions, website testing, off-site meetings and planning days.
How can Cliftons support your needs?
- Public transport close to our CBD locations to reduce carbon footprint
- Ideal venue for Government HR activities including recruitment drives, online testing and assessment and staff development programs
- Seminar and meeting room hire with multiple configurations to support tender evaluations, media announcements, small to large meetings and annual conferences
- Computer training rooms and labs for online testing and new computer system rollouts
- Secure internet access with built in redundant links and the fastest speed in the industry
- Dedicated account manager to handle all your requirements from technical to administrative needs
- Acoustic treated walls for privacy and a quiet environment in which to conduct your meeting or training
- Video conferencing facilities with the latest technology to dial in remote participants
- Easy management of event attendance through Cliftons’ online registration platform
- Large break out lounges with complimentary refreshments and free WiFi access
- Flexible catering options with a range of fresh, seasonal menus and all dietary requirements catered for
- All-in-one package options including room hire, catering, internet, microphones, technical and administrative support, document