The wellbeing of our customers is, as always, our highest priority. We continue to monitor the ongoing coronavirus situation closely and review our venue services daily, based on the advice of the World Health Organisation, Centre for Disease Control and local Government Health Authorities.
To protect you and all visitors to Cliftons Venues, we have made additional changes to our service delivery and daily operations in light of new advice from Government Health Authorities. These changes are designed with your safety in mind.
CHANGES TO SERVICES
- Effective immediately we have increased the space between all visitors to a minimum of 1.5 metres
- Event sizes will be limited to 100 people, including your presenters, in any single room
- Break times will be scheduled to ensure no more than 100 people (including servers) are in a single indoor area at a time.
Measures to minimise food handling and increase social distance:
- Food service will be provided by Cliftons staff who are health screened daily. There will be no self-service.
- Provision of individually wrapped items will be increased to ensure zero handling.
- Self-service tea, espresso coffee and filtered water remain available with regular sanitising of these areas.
- Breaks and mealtimes are scheduled to minimise guest numbers. A minimum of 1.5 metres per guest is provided in dining areas.
Measures to protect your teams and guests:
- All Cliftons staff are temperature checked daily before commencing work. This is also an optional service we can provide to you and your event attendees. We strongly encourage you to request this service when booking with us.
- Any Cliftons staff member who has travelled internationally is required to self-isolate for 14 days after return. Any staff member with a fever, cold or flu like symptoms is similarly required to self-isolate for 14 days.
IN OUR VENUES
We have worked with building management to:
- Increase lobby disinfecting to 3 times per day
- Provide hand sanitiser
At all Cliftons venues signage has been implemented at point-of-entry and bathrooms to prompt visitors to:
- Use hand sanitiser on entry;
- Stop and self-isolate if they have travelled internationally or had contact with an infected person;
- Practise good hygiene principles such as regular hand washing, cough etiquette, etc.
- Avoid hand shaking and close personal greetings;
- Notify a staff member if feeling unwell and seek medical advice. They will be isolated on the premises until suitable arrangements can be made.
We have also increased our internal cleaning protocols to cleanse and disinfect all common surfaces 3 times per day and have provided all staff with additional training on increased hygiene practices.
Conditions of Entry:
In line with Government Health Authority requirements, if any visitors, guests or delegates have travelled internationally in the last 14 days and have not self-isolated, they are not permitted to enter the venue and will be advised to depart and self-isolate immediately.
Any visitors, guests or delegates displaying symptoms of cold, fever or flu will not be permitted to enter the venue and advised to self-isolate.
We encourage you to request temperature checks for your event attendees at point of entry. This is an optional service we will provide on request. This is for the health and well-being of all guests, employees and the wider community.
We will provide presenters and instructors on the day with a copy of this policy and what to do if they require assistance.
CHANGES TO CANCELLATION FEES & POLICIES
Given the current global situation, we are offering our customers greater flexibility on bookings. If your event is cancelled due to COVID-19, we have put in place the following conditions (shown below).
To ensure you can book with confidence, we will offer zero penalty cancellation if your event is 6 weeks or more away and you need to cancel.
If your event is between 4-6 weeks away and you need to cancel, you will be charged a 25% cancellation fee. This amount will be held as a credit against your account to be used for the rescheduled event anytime over the next 12 months.
If your event is less than 4 weeks away and you need to cancel, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. This amount will be held as a credit against your account to be used for the rescheduled event anytime over the next 12 months.
If your event is within 0-3 business days of the run date, 100% full event cancellation charge will be applied with nil credit.
Changes to attendee numbers and your booking must be made at least three days prior to the event date, and you have 12 months to use your credit.
NEW SERVICES FOR CHANGING TIMES
We are providing technology enabled services so you can meet in small groups and connect with your teams interstate, overseas or in the same city. Our tech set up is second to none and almost the same as meeting in person. Screen sharing and other features provide additional connectivity and communication.
We also offer flexible and private workplace office solutions. If the time comes to put your contingency planning in place and split your work force, we can help with small private offices at multiple locations, equipped with everything you need to stay connected and productive.
We are doing all we can to provide our customers a safe environment to meet and collaborate whilst providing the flexibility you need to manage the evolving situation.
Regular updates regarding our situation are provided to our staff. If you would like to receive these updates, please let your account manager know.
We thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you to a Cliftons Venue soon.