At Clifton’s, your health and safety remain our highest priority. As some governments begin to ease restrictions, Cliftons continues to take a conscientious approach to protect all visitors.
At each of our venues, we’ve appointed on-site Health & Hygiene Officers who are qualified to oversee and enforce hygiene protocols.
These rigorous health and safety measures include:
- Increased cleaning of venues (three times daily, plus before and after every event)
- Hygienic food management and service via a zero-food handling policy and pre-packaged meals
- Hand sanitisation stations throughout all venues
- Daily temperature and health checks for all attendees on arrival
- Refusal of entry to anyone presenting with fever or signs of illness
- Adaptation of rooms, breakouts and dining areas to allow for mandated social distancing requirements*
- Staggered timing of events and break times to prevent crowding
- Mandatory training and certification of all Cliftons staff in our ‘be safe face to face’ health policies before returning to work
- Implementation of contact tracing through visitor registries
- Health department decreed signage in all venues reminding visitors to follow COVID safe practices, including social distancing and frequent hand washing
Government restrictions vary between countries and states. Read about what’s happening at your nearest venue.
To create booking confidence for clients, all events hosted with Cliftons can now be taken online in as little as 24 hours+. Our tech infrastructure and virtual event offering allows you to run hybrid events linking people and locations seamlessly. If for any unforeseen circumstances your event is unable to be held in-person, this service can be implemented at just one day’s notice.
How to find out more
Have a question on any of our COVID-19 hygiene protocols or delivery of your event? Contact our Central Bookings Team today.
AU: 1800 629 088
NZ: 0800 629 088
HK: +852 2159 9999
SG: +65 6591 7999
Published: 19 May 2020
* Social distancing requirements vary region by region.
+ Subject to equipment availability