At Clifton’s, your health and safety remain our highest priority. As some governments begin to ease restrictions, Cliftons continues to take a conscientious approach to protect all visitors.
At each of our venues, we’ve appointed on-site Health & Hygiene Officers who are qualified to oversee and enforce hygiene protocols.
For all venues – Our rigorous health and safety measures include:
• Increased cleaning of venues (three times daily, plus before and after every event)
• Hand sanitisation stations throughout all venues
• Refusal of entry to anyone presenting with fever or signs of illness
• Adaptation of rooms, breakouts and dining areas to allow for mandated social distancing*
• Mandatory training and certification of all Cliftons staff in our ‘be safe face to face’ health protocols before returning to work
• Health department compliant signage in all venues reminding visitors to follow COVID safe practices, including social distancing and frequent hand washing
Additional measures for Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong
• Hygienic food management and service via a zero-handling food policy and pre-packaged meals
• Daily temperature and health checks for all attendees on arrival
• Staggered timing of events and break times to prevent crowding
• Implementation of contact tracing through visitor registrations
Government restrictions vary between countries and states. Read about what’s happening at your nearest venue.
To create booking confidence for clients, all events hosted with Cliftons can now be taken online in as little as 24 hours+. Our tech infrastructure and virtual event offering allows you to run hybrid events linking people and locations seamlessly. If for any unforeseen circumstances your event is unable to be held in-person, this service can be implemented at just one day’s notice.
How to find out more
Have a question on any of our COVID-19 hygiene protocols or delivery of your event? Contact our Central Bookings Team today.
AU: 1800 629 088
NZ: 0800 629 088
HK: +852 2159 9999
SG: +65 3106 4699
Published: 07 July 2020
* Social distancing requirements vary region by region.
+ Subject to equipment availability