Cliftons is committed to supporting our staff, clients and the communities and environments in which we operate.
At Cliftons we make sustainability one of our key business objectives. Cliftons is also a major supporter of emerging artists which we do through the annual Cliftons Art Prize.
Some of Cliftons initiatives include:
- Regularly participating in fundraising events and initiatives in support of a range of charities
- Supporting the OzHarvest food distribution program to deliver excess corporate catering to the homeless
- Reducing the use of paper by paperless invoicing and secure online credit card payment gateway
- Minimising e-waste by ensuring secure and environmentally safe disposal of obsolete electronic equipment through the Lenovo Asset Recovery recycling initiative
- Pursuing energy conservation initiatives including automatic light sensors to reduce electricity waste
- Introducing waste minimisation programs including re-usable tea and coffee mugs in all our facilities
Cliftons Art Prize
The Cliftons Art Prize is an annual competition that helps raise the profiles of local emerging artists and encourages corporate patronage of the arts.
The Cliftons Art Prize offers international exposure for local artists across Asia Pacific. It is open to emerging and established artists in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Visit the Cliftons Art Prize website for more information.