Booking with Cliftons
At Cliftons, we make every effort to ensure your booking experience is as simple as possible.
Contact us to walk you through our booking processes, terms & conditions, venue hire inclusions and costs relevant to your event date. Alternatively, read on for more information.
What’s Included in Your Booking?
- Instructor PC or laptop with internet and speakers
- Whiteboard with markers
- One flipchart and markers
- Notepads and pens
- Projector and projection surface – Computer rooms will have either projector or centre monitor viewing system
- All day coffee, tea, filtered water, lollies and biscuits*
- Course material handling
- Meet and greet service
Additional for Computer Room Bookings:
- 1 PC per student with PC performance matching your requirements (Upgraded configurations and CPU specs can be catered for)
- 250 GB HDD (min) : 4GB RAM (min) with option to upgrade
- 17" to 23” monitors
- Centre monitor viewing system
*Biscuits provided at Cliftons venues in Australia, Wellington, Hong Kong and Singapore.
You Can Upgrade to Include:
- Full class internet access
- Catering - breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, canapés and post-event drinks
- Additional flipcharts
- Early access
- Power boards
- Portable PA (includes 1 microphone)
- Additional microphone
- Network printer
- Software loading
- Dedicated technical support
- RAM upgrades (computer training rooms)
- Administration support
- Document solutions (printing bulk materials)
Step 1: Request Your Dates - Let us know when you would like Cliftons to host your event and we will place a tentative booking
Step 2: Confirm Your Booking – We will send you a confirmation form that you complete with the details you have so far (attendees, catering etc) and return to us and then we will reply confirming that the dates are locked in for you
Step 3: Confirm the Details – We will contact you at least a week before your event to confirm the details including final numbers, additional catering and any finer details
Step 4: On the Day – We will have our staff meet your event facilitator and run through the session times and catering. We can help with orientation of the venue and we will meet and greet your attendees. Our technical support will be on stand-by if needed
Step 5: Payment Terms – We accept pre-payment via direct transfer or credit card where credit terms are not previously agreed. Read all our terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions