Cliftons, Environment & Communitites
Sustainability of our business and the environment in which we operate is a key element of our company objectives.
The environment that Cliftons participates in encompasses society, industry and resources on a local and global basis and we continually seek ways that we can positively contribute.
Some of the existing Cliftons initiatives include:
- Paperless invoicing and secure online credit card payment gateway
- Supporting the OzHarvest food distribution program to deliver leftover corporate catering to the homeless
- Organising charity fund-raising events including the Executive Assistant Gala Evening in support of the National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Supporting up and coming local artists through the Cliftons Art Prize
- Pursuing energy conservation initiatives including automatic light sensors to reduce electricity waste
- Introducing waste minimisation programs including re-usable tea and coffee mugs in all our facilities
- Sponsoring industry organisations such as the Software Awards which develop up and coming industry participants
- Minimising e-waste by ensuring secure and environmentally safe disposal of obsolete electronic equipment through the Lenovo Asset Recovery recycling initiative
Cliftons welcomes suggestions as to how we can be a better corporate citizen so if you have an initiative you would like to discuss please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org